Giving

Using the link below to invest in our cause, you can make...

  • A one-time donation in any amount (roughly 10%  of these gifts to our General Fund are reinvested in our humanitarian projects overseas, the other 90% in our local ministry)
  • A gift to a specific category or fund (just click on the appropriate catagory on the form)
  • A recurring monthly donation  (just use the "automatic payment" section on the form).

Click Here to Give Online.

 

NOTE: To register for an event:

  • Click on the calendar on the home page or in the top navigation.  Once you find your event, click on the "RSVP" to register.  Event payments should not be made on this page

©2019 Community Christian Church

Powered by Ekklesia 360